|e-Day Ticket||14,00 Euro|
|Day Ticket on site||15,00 Euro|
|Reduced e-Day Ticket*||11,00 Euro|
|Reduced Day Ticket* on site||11,00 Euro|
Children (up to and including 12 years)**
Free of charge
*The reduced-price e-day ticket is only valid in conjunction with a valid student, pensioner or disabled person's ID card. This must be carried when entering the trade fair and presented on request.
** Children's tickets can only be registered in conjunction with another ticket and are not available directly in the item selection. They can only be added at a later point in the registration process.
- Groups can benefit from a discounted entry. However the tickets can only be purchased in our online shop.
- Every visitor is obligated to register his own ticket. There are just a few steps you need to follow to register your ticket. The registration is necessary in order to receive your ticket.
- When purchasing the tickets, the purchaser (group organizer) has to enter every group member’s name and e-mail address. When the purchase is completed, every group member will receive an e-mail with a registration link. Everyone needs to register to get the ticket and either download the PDF file or save it in the wallet on the phone.
- It is not possible to return individual tickets that have not been used.
- DLG members continue to have free admission on two days of the fair.
- Admission is via the membership card as usual.
- The offer of free admission also applies to new members. You will also receive the additional free admissions to EuroTier / EnergyDecentral.
- For more information on DLG membership, click here: Membership - dlg.org
Would you like to insure your ticket?
We have taken out an admission ticket insurance policy for your benefit with ERGO Reiserversicherung AG as part of a group insurance contract. You can join this for only 1,49€, gross per person and ticket by taking out an admission ticket insurance. The insurance can only be taken out when ordering the ticket. Unfortunately, this is not possible at a later date. For details, please refer to the insurance conditions.
The advantages of ticket insurance
- If, for example, you unexpectedly get seriously ill or have a serious accident and are unable to attend the trade show you will be refunded the full ticket price including fees.
- If damage to your property prevents you from attending, you will be refunded your admission fee.
- If you miss more than half of the exhibition day because a public transport is delayed by more than 2 hours, the ticket price will be refunded.