- Situated north of the Hochsauerlandkreis district and south-west of Lichtenau, on the edge of the Teutoburger Forest and Eggegebirge nature park, bordering the Paderborn plateau.
- Land owned by the State Enterprise for Forestry and Timber North Rhine-Westphalia
- Logistically robust location with optimal conditions, true to the Forest Days motto "forestry in action"!
All areas enable the demonstration of practical day-to-day operations:
- Timber harvesting / logging
Provision of exhibition stands with adjoining rack for access during the fair. Ideal for forwarders, specialist forestry machines, timber trailer combinations, horses and many other uses.
- Thinning / timber harvesting
Exhibition stands situated next to hardwood trees, which can be used for thinning and subsequent timber harvesting/logging if desired.
Ideal for harvesters of all sizes, specialist forestry machines or semi-motorised demonstrations.
- Wood chip production
A range of wood is provided for the production of wood chips. Deliveries will be made throughout the exhibition grounds and the logistics for delivery and removal are secured.
Demonstrations of all sizes of chipper and wood chipper can be carried out.
- Mulching and milling
Various opportunities to demonstrate mulching and milling machines as attachments or self-propelled commercial machines in action.
Also ideal for tracked vehicles used as tool carriers.
- Use of all types of forestry and municipal services equipment
If you have any specific questions, feel free to contact us (email@example.com)! We give you the opportunity to demonstrate your machines and attachments in practice, e.g. for stump grinders, various attachments, all types of work processes and any make of small or large machine.
What you can expect:
- 70-hectare area
- 3-km circular route
- Leading partners
- Streamlined assembly and dismantling logistics
- Extensive on-site services
- Live demo areas - machinery in action
- High-quality expert focal topics
- Optimally positioned exhibitor tent
- An outdoor event under the DLG umbrella
The State Enterprise for Forestry and Timber NRW, the Brilon Municipal Forest and the NRW Forest Farmers' Association will be present as both partners and hosts.